Terms & Conditions Of Hire
Definitions by Law
By Owner, we mean The Owner, Excel Events Groupa, 212 Jubilee Street, London, E1 3BS
We will thus be referred to as The Owner.
‘We’ ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ means the Supplier of the Goods.
‘You or ‘Your’ means the Hirer of Goods.
‘Goods’ means all goods hired by us to you.
Terms and Conditions
1) All equipment remains the property of The Owner.
2) During the period of hire, The Hirer shall be solely responsible for the hired goods and insuring the goods.
3) The Owner shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from our goods under hire.
4) The contract for the hire of goods is between Excel Events Groupa and the hirer, not the venue unless goods are being hired directly by the venue. It is
responsibility to ensure that the venue is clearly instructed so that the terms and conditions are met. Excel Events Groupa will charge the Hirer for any
costs due to
terms and conditions being broken. It is then the responsibility of the Hirer to reclaim any of these costs from the venue if the venue was at fault.
5) A Refundable Security Deposit is payable in addition to the hire charges, to cover shortages and damages to hired goods.
6) Shortages and damages to hired goods will be charged at full replacement value inclusive of delivery to The Owner. No substitute item will be
accepted by The Owner.
7) The Owner will inform The Hirer within 30 days, in writing of any damages and costs concerning any of the Hired Goods. An invoice will be sent
outlining amount of damage and costs exceeding the Security Deposit.
8) The Security Deposit, minus any deductions for loss or damage will be returned within 30 days of Hire date.
9) The Hirer shall inspect the Goods and sign the collection note.
10) In the event of shortages or damage The Hirer shall endorse the note accordingly at time of collection. If the Hirer fails to do this, The Goods will be
deemed to be delivered in correct condition.
11) Goods must be ready for collection at the agreed location at the correct date and time. A charge is made for an aborted delivery/collection by the
and The Owner where the venue/hirer/customer is at fault.
12) Goods must be packed in the boxes they were delivered in. If there is more than one box, the items should be divided equa lly between the
boxes to stay within specific Courier weight limits. Charges made by Courier for incorrect weights will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
13) Charges will be made for any goods left in plastic bags.
14) Charges will be made for any damaged goods including goods that have been dragged on the floor, ground in earth stains, burns, holes, rips
and tears, candle wax, grease or deep staining.
15) Only non-drip, smoke-free, non-toxic candles provided by Excel Events Groupa should be used with the candelabra. Charges will be made for any
candelabra returned damaged, dented, permanently tarnished or heavily covered in melted wax. Charges will also be made for replacement boxes.
Replacement of goods is charged at cost of goods and delivery.
16) Damaged goods remain the property of Excel Events Groupa.
17) If goods are not returned at the end of the agreed hire period Excel Events Groupa retain the right to charge for:
17a) The cost of replacement goods to honor any bookings where the goods are required.
17b) The cost of replacement goods where hired items are permanently not returned.
17c) An additional hire period, charged at the cost of hire per item per week or part week. E.G. If 50 chair covers have been hired at £2.75 each, the
additional weekly / part weekly charge will be £2.49 x 50 = £137.50 per week or part week.
17d) Additional courier collections charged at actual courier cost.
18) All replacement goods will be charged at the cost of goods including delivery.
19) Goods that are to be collected and returned by the hirer must be collected and returned to the agreed office on the agreed dates otherwise
charges will be made as stated in points 17a,17b, 17c and 18.
20) Cancellation will result in the forfeit of the deposit and any monies paid
21) Once the event is over all goods must be packaged the same was in which delivery was made E.G. Chair covers taken off separated from sashes and
bagged, vases put back in boxes.
212 JUBILEE STREET, LONDON, E1 3BS
Mya Events is trading under the name of Excel Events Groupa. Registered in England and Wales Number: 07507639